Need Expert Medical Advice?
Farm Bureau Health Plans is proud to offer another valuable service from Teladoc – Expert Medical Services (EMS). Teladoc’s virtual care service now includes expert medical advice available at no cost to you and/or your eligible dependents. EMS can provide you with answers to medical questions, a confirmation or modification of a diagnosis, guidance on picking a treatment option, or help deciding if a surgery is right for you.
EMS can help:
- If you are unsure about a diagnosis or need help deciding on a treatment option.
- If you need help finding a doctor who specializes in your condition.
- If you have been admitted to the hospital and want expert medical guidance.
- If you have medical questions or concerns and want a leading expert's advice.
- If you need guidance on a mental health condition or treatment that isn't improving.
Here's how it works:
- Contact us and we’ll listen to your concerns and gather all of your necessary information.
- An expert who specializes in your condition will review your concerns and medical history to provide you with clear medical advice.
- Your physician will update you every step of the way and walk you through the expert’s findings.
Visit a Farm Bureau Office
There are 195+ offices throughout Tennessee, so stop by and see us.